Copyright © Fujian Qiangmin Air Source Automation Technology Co. LTD All rights reserved. Site Map
1. How to use the drying equipment:
1) Spread the material evenly on the tray, try to make the material distribution thin and uniform;
2) Heating in the dryer (adjustable temperature), generally controlled at about 50-60°C, can also be adjusted according to the nature and requirements of the material;
3) Turn on the fan or heating system for hot air circulation, and constantly flip the dried items;
4) Turn off the blower and heating device after the moisture on the surface of the material evaporates, and open the discharge door to discharge the dried finished product.
2. Precautions for drying equipment:
1) Operators can only work after training.
2) The machine is an explosion-proof structure: the electrical components are treated with explosion-proof treatment, which has high safety performance.
3) The machine should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation.
4) When installing, pay attention to the verticality of the main body and the horizontal.
5) Check whether the fasteners in each part are tightened: if looseness is found, it should be tightened in time.
6) Regularly inspect and maintain the transmission chain and conveyor belt.
3. Features of drying equipment:
Wide range of application: It can be widely used in the rapid drying of powdery and small granular materials in the chemical industry, food, and agricultural and sideline product processing industries. High thermal efficiency: Because the airflow forms a rotating motion in the drum and has a strong stirring effect, the thermal energy utilization rate can reach more than 90%, the structure is compact, the footprint is small, the energy consumption is low, the operation is simple, the operation is stable, and the maintenance is convenient.
Classification of drying equipment: According to different characteristics, it can be divided into the following categories:
1) According to the heat transfer method, there are two types: radiation type and conduction type.
2) According to the energy used, it is divided into three types: fuel gas electricity.
3) According to the purpose, it can be divided into single-stage double-stage and multi-stage.
4) According to the layout form, there are three types: horizontal, inclined and vertical.
For the sake of product quality, safety and sanitation, users cannot disassemble any bolted joints and other parts by themselves; non-personnel should not disassemble the electrical control box; overloading is strictly prohibited; products should be stored in a ventilated place; products should avoid collisions, rain and snow during transportation Soaking; the product has been tested for insulation and withstand voltage before leaving the factory.